One Year Warranty
Any reference to BullBell, BullBell Fitness, BullBell.com, or BullBell.com on this page and throughout this site should refer to the owner of BullBell.com. In terms of limits of liability, the implied limits shall apply to BullBell.com, its subsidiaries, its parent companies and/or investors.
BullBell.com extends the following limited warranty which applies only to non-commercial, in-home or personal outdoor use of the BullBell and its accessories. Any other use of the BullBell or its accessories shall void this warranty. During the applicable Limited Warranty periods described below, the covered components of the BullBell will be free of defects or malfunctions during normal use. Certain exclusions apply, as further described in this Limited Warranty.
The Limited Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable Limited Warranty period and only so long as the BullBell remains in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for gifted BullBells, the owner of the original receiver of the BullBell.
BullBell.com warrants the components and all original parts of the original BullBell against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery. The BullBell is not warranted against normal wear and tear and it is important that you maintain the BullBell by inspecting regularly for any damage, loose threads or other signs of wear and tear that could cause breakdowns or part failures.
Any BullBell that shows signs of wear or damaged components should be removed from service immediately.
Exclusions and Limitations
Who and what is covered:
The original owner of the BullBell. The BullBell must remain in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for gifted BullBells, the owner of the original receiver of the BullBell. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
If a defect arises in the BullBell or a warranted component within the applicable Limited Warranty period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for BullBell.com to, at BullBell.com’s discretion to the extent permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning BullBell or component with the same or a comparable model.
Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
What is NOT covered:
- Any other BullBell products or services, non-BullBell products, units that are, or that BullBell.com reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller, units purchased or used outside the U.S. or Canada, and units missing original branding marks.
- Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, maintenance, installation, relocation, or repair, use of the BullBell with parts or accessories from third parties, or with parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the BullBell, or any use contrary to the instructions on the BullBell website.
- Damage or equipment failure due to filling or “activating” the BullBell with anything besides water.
- Water, fire, electrical or any other damage caused by the BullBell or by a user either properly or improperly filling or “activating” or using the BullBell.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by BullBell.com.
- Incidental or consequential damages. BullBell.com, its subsidiaries or its parent company is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of equipment or parts. BullBell does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to gym membership fees, work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation. Equipment used for commercial purposes or for any use other than a single family or household.
- Any attempt to move or repair fitness equipment creates a risk of injury and property damage. BullBell.com is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or as a result of, any move, repair or attempted repair of equipment by anyone. All moves or repairs attempted by you or your agents are undertaken AT YOUR OWN RISK and BullBell.com shall have no liability for any injury to person or property arising from such attempted moves or repairs.
- Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and components reconditioned to as-new condition by BullBell.com or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms.
*This limited warranty is the exclusive warranty given by BullBell.com and supersedes any prior, contrary or additional representations. All other warranties, express or implied, including any statutory warranty or condition of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed except to the extent prohibited by law. In such event, such warranty is limited to the duration of the warranty periods set forth above. This exclusion applies even if this warranty fails of its essential purposes and regardless of whether damages are sought for breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict liability in tort or under any other legal theory. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state. This statement or any other information on this website should not be considered as legal or medical advice.
If you have any questions about our Warranty, please contact us by using the contact information we provided on our Contact page.