BullBell is looking for quality Brand Ambassadors.
If you have an engaged health, fitness or lifestyle audience
– please fill out the application below.
BullBell is looking for quality Brand Ambassadors.
The BullBell Ambassador Program
We review and moderate all Ambassador Applications, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of ambassadors, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, awesome! You will be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote BullBell via referral links. Check out your private Ambassador Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs and more!Ambassador Login
Please be sure to review our Affiliate Agreement in detail.
Commissions and Payouts
You will earn a sweet 20% commission when referrals purchase BullBell products using your referral link.
If your referral does not purchase right away… No worries! We offer a “sticky” 30-day cookie so that you will still receive credit for the sale when/if they purchase (up to a month later).
We pay out ambassador commissions in USD directly to your PayPal in the first week of every month. As we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around… And there is no maximum payout balance, so go nuts!
To receive a payout for your referrals, simply enter your PayPal email address in the form below.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases. We do not offer recurring referrals.
Here are the details of our Ambassador program in summary:
- You’ll receive 20% commission for every new sale you refer
- Minimum payout balance of $50.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in USD)
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out to your PayPal account
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase BullBell Fitness products or answer any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral will NOT be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject ambassador commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Operating Agreement.
Ambassador Program Policies
Allowed and super cool promotional methods
How you promote BullBell is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to BullBell Fitness and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of Ambassadors blog about the workouts they do with the BullBell.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers, or friends about BullBell products, and give them your ambassador referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about fitness or BullBells and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your ambassador link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about fitness with your referral link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited and super uncool promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want ambassadors who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any freaky or fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. ? But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- BullBell may not be promoted on coupon sites
Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for BullBell, so this method adds no value to BullBell Fitness, Inc.
- Paid advertising using your referral link is prohibited
Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads and using our brand keywords and your referral link will result in ambassador account deactivation.
- Any type of spam is prohibited
Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote BullVell Fitness. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed and super cool promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with BullBell Fitness
Ambassadors aren’t employees of BullBell Fitness, Inc. and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be BullBell Fitness is prohibited
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official BullBell Fitness site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by BullBell Fitness is prohibited (and super uncool).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please feel free to ask us. ?
Consequences of not-cool promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your ambassador account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods and help us to help you succeed as an Ambassador![affiliate_area]